Are you experiencing some painful troubles with to plantar fasciitis? Plantar fasciitis really is a serious problem to many people, especially athletes as runners. Nevertheless, there is one thing that can help to solve this problem; instead of buying a new pair of running shoes, find a shoe inserts to support your foot. The most suitable insoles for this condition are ones that will effectively help to put your foot so that it is in a neutral position to fight against the pain of plantar fasciitis. The foot needs an arch support and comfort so it is really important to offer it with insoles.
Along with a good and proper shoe, the insoles are supposed to be used as a supporting tool helping people to have a correct posture. Nowadays, the markets are full of many kinds of insoles. Let’s take a look at top best insoles for plantar fasciitis.
What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is a disease related to inflammation of the plantar fascia which is the most popular cause of heel pain and heel spurs in people have to walk too much or overweight ones and even people wearing shoes without insoles. Overtime because of the causes such as overweight, a job that requires you to stand for a long time, strong activities, and the plantar fascia is put under pressure, which can lead to inflammation and pain.
Characteristic of a good insole against plantar fasciitis
You should refer to these following tips to avoid purchasing bad insoles for your feet:
- Choose the insoles that have been well checked by other users and never buy untested cheap insoles. You can check reviews on YouTube, Amazon and other big retailers for user reviews before purchasing one.
- Ensure that you buy the correct type of orthotic foot insert which suits your particular foot situation; the best way is to make an accurate diagnosis of your foot shape.
BEST PLANTAR FASCIITIS INSOLES TO GET RID OF HEEL PAIN
- SUPERFEET PREMIUM SHOE INSOLES
The Superfeet Green Insole is one of the most well-known insoles on the market at present. It is specially designed for low and medium arch foot types; they are considered as the top insoles for flat feet and are less invasive than the popular blue Model. It would be great to start with the Superfeet Green if you are not familiar to inserts before.
- Green Superfeet insoles are the best plantar fasciitis insoles, rated by the large number users.
- Very low profile.
- Fit in various types of shoes.
- Highly durable.
- Suitable especially for flat feet.
2. POWERSTEP PINNACLE ORTHODONTIC SHOE INSOLE
Inserts which can share the fame of the Superfeet brand, as far as over-the-counter orthotics goes are quite rare. However, Powerstep Pinnacle strongly support and buffer, with direction to enhance comfort while still offering maximum stability. Furthermore, this insert is an ideal product for decreasing or preventing the pain related to the plantar fasciitis.
- The flexible padding brings great convenience.
- Fit to almost kinds of shoes.
- Work well with pain.
- Takes time to adapt to.
- SYONO ORTHOTIC SHOE INSERTS AND GEL INSOLES
Syono Gel insoles are deigned with great comfort and also highly recommended by many plantar fasciitis patients. The clear blue gel makes up the majority of these insoles, you absolutely may want to buy that when you put these orthotic inserts into your shoes and feel the comfort it brings to you.
- Useful in controlling the pain.
- Cheaper than top brands.
- Not helpful for people sufferingfrom high arches.
- Flat inserts have very little arch support.
- Plastic and Gel can be broken down quickly.
In recent years, there are various types and brands of insoles for shoes. This brings users much more choices as well as different price levels adapting to every class of people in the society. However, because of the diversity of shoe insoles, users seem to feel a bit difficult to choose themselves the best and suitable insoles for them. The insoles that have mentioned here onto this short list have been found as the best ones for people suffering from the diseases related to plantar fasciitis and related issues such as flat feet or high arches.